Welcome to the Foundry Association of Michigan website.
Your source for information about foundry industry news, workshops, conferences, training programs and much more.
The Foundry Association of Michigan is an association dedicated to develop and improve;
- Future growth of the Michigan metal casting industry through research and planning, and to undertake activities that will benefit the common interest of the industry.
- Knowledge and understanding between the metal casting industry and government and, thereby, create an effective legislative action plan.
- Public acceptance of Michigan metal casting as a vital part of industry and job creation.
- Encourage legislative and regulation that recognize the importance of the Michigan metal casters to the state’s economy (and discourage legislation and regulation that diminish their role.)
- Provide information and testimony related to any proposed legislation and/or regulation that could have an adverse impact on the metal casting industry.
- Participate actively with the American Foundry Society Inc. in communicating with federal officials about the importance of the metal casting industry to the national economy.